Comparison is the thief of joy
Posted on October 17 2019
- Why can't I look like that?
- I'm working so hard, and I'll never have the body I want!
- I'm doing that diet, I feel like an Oompa Loompa, and I'm starving!
- My gym selfies need 7 filters because I look like Shrek after a workout.
- If I only had more time in the kitchen I'd have rock solid abs.
- My training is so much lamer than that guy on IG.
Fitness related posts can be highly educational, they're a wealth of knowledge and ideas floating right at your fingertips. However, lurking just below the surface, you might be getting overwhelmed looking at all the pictures, videos, likes, followers, shares, bikinis, booty shorts, muscle shirts, fake tans, fake eyelashes, contouring, beach wavy hair, ripped chests, perfect yoga bums, etc.