- 1 Pair of Very Light X-Over Resistance Bands - 7 lbs, Orange
- 1 Pair of Light X-Over Resistance Bands - 12 lbs, Green
- 1 Pair of Medium X-Over Resistance Bands - 18 lbs, Red
- 1 Pair of Heavy X-Over Resistance Bands - 25 lbs, Blue
- 1 Pair of Very Heavy X-Over Resistance Bands - 40 lbs, Black
- 1 Pair of Ultra Heavy X-Over Resistance Bands - 455 lbs, Purple
- Covered with Safety Sleeve Technology™
- No more getting slapped by broken bands
- Latex Allergy Safe. Never come in direct contact with the rubber.
- Protects the band from daily abuse
- Rated to last over 150,000 repetitions in independent lab tests
- Pro-Grade Carabiners & Plastic Handles
- Made proudly in the USA
X-OVER RESISTANCE BANDS
X-Over Resistance Bands are made in America and great for developing shoulder strength for any type of throwing motion associated with Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, Swimming, Golf and other activities requiring shoulder stability. You will be able to perform all internal and external rotator cuff exercises often used to strengthen shoulder and back stability needed to increase arm velocity or to prevent injury often associated with rigorous Fitness Programs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each X-Over Band can be used as a single band like our FitCord or they can be crossed over to form an X, as in the name. Due to the universal length, these can also be used for an unlimited number of exercises. Fantastic for all fitness programs, physical therapy and injury rehab applications.
WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE!
Covered Safety Sleeve Tubing for the price of regular naked tubing. Highest quality premium rubber completely covered with a durable and protective soft fabric sleeve made to stand up to the rigorous demands of professional and residential use. Our company owner has been manufacturing Resistance Bands in multiple configurations for fitness and sports training for over 27 years.
INDEPENDENT LABORATORY TESTED
Our bands were tested by an Independent Laboratory and found to last beyond 150,000 repetitions before breaking. That's 15 X's longer than other competitors tested bands.